Monday, August 10, 2009

We're moving!

In two ways!

We found a bigger place here in Wichita- it's a duplex, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, with a backyard (not fenced in, unfortunately) and a garage (!!!!!!!!!!!). We're signing the lease at the end of this week, and D-husband's parents are coming to help us move.

I also found a new site for us to post updates, photos and videos. It's called Shutterfly, and here's our link:

http://midwestlegers.shutterfly.com/

This site will still be up, of course, but I'll be posting there from now on! Sayonara :)

1 comment:

  1. Very exciting! And yay for a garage and backyard! Thanks for meeting up with Chris. I hope you like him. He enjoys hanging out with you guys. It's nice for me, having him meet up with you, since I don't get to. Living through him I guess.

    ReplyDelete