Thursday, February 26, 2009

Light at the end of the tunnel!

We went to see Dr. Arensdorf again this afternoon, and we have made a little more progress:

-3.5 cm dilation
-50% effacement

The due date is this Saturday! We talked about inducing sometime late next week...if we get there.

I had a funny realization this morning. We have been so anxious to have this little girl, but you know, when she gets here she'll be here for a loooong time! I guess I made a conscious decision to enjoy the rest of the time D-husband and I have together, just us, and that's a good feeling.

3 comments:

  1. Wow - moving right along! I can't believe you're so far dilated. I was only 2 cm when I went into the hospital. It's crazy how everyone is so different. Oh I can't wait til she gets here and Juliet has a cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is Sunday March 1st and I suppose this week will be it - the arrival of baby girl Leger.
    Yesterday the proud grandmother to be and the proud great-aunt (Tia Carlene) went shopping and got some cute stuff for the little princess.
    I will package it and give it to Brenda today so she will have it when they sets off in a mad dash to Wichita when the day (or night) comes.
    Savor every moment - It's all so worth it.
    We are keeping you all in our prayers!
    God's Blessings - The Fontenot's in Lake Charles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - This is the week!
    We are all expecting to hear that the day has arrived. Savor every moment - it is all so worth it (yes we forget the pain and no it doesn't necessarily hurt like the dickens).
    You will not be pregnant forever - and soon you and Daniel will have your daughter to share your life with you. Enjoy, laugh and pray together and it will all be ok no matter what.
    Brenda and I talked so much about the baby yesterday - we are all super excited.
    Gob Bless you all in the delivery. Please don't forget to let us know so we can be in prayer when the time comes.
    Love you all - Aunt Carlene & Family in Louisiana

    ReplyDelete